When you have to make your business’s accounting simple and convenient, you should rely on Sage 50 Accounting Software. In this post, we’re discussing this software’s Canadian edition — so without wasting any single moment, let’s get started.
What’s Sage 50 accounting software all about?
Every business looks for new ways to make the managing of accounts and finances simple. At this time, Sage 50 accounting software comes into play. This software’s desktop variant is simple to operate and includes credit-card processing, payroll processing and inventory management modules for small enterprises. Previously known as Simply Accounting, the Sage 50 Canadian Edition is available in Accountant Edition, Quantum, Premium and Pro editions.
The different features that define Sage 50 accounting software
• Manage employees, inventory and customers
• Leverage scalable editions that are easy to customize according to your business’s size
• Deploy powerful add-on modules that may include credit-card and payroll processing
The benefits that separate Sage 50 Canadian edition from the rest in the business
• Simplify accounting by tracking expenses, paying employees, sending invoices, receiving payments, controlling cash flow and managing inventories within a single place
• Reduce costs and streamline cash flow
• Protect critical data while ensuring the user’s security
• Assist you in filing your business taxes
• Integrate seamlessly with the MS Office 365 suite
• Enjoy anytime, anywhere access to the cloud
• Save, retrieve and organise your critical financial data — credits, invoices, returns, etc.— in a single place
• Use special features to know, at a simple glance, that how much you’re spending, billing and receiving
Because of these reasons, Sage 50 Canadian edition has empowered many businesses — regardless of their nature — worldwide. If you, too, are a user of Sage 50 and want to share your experience of working with this powerful piece of software technology, then do sound off in the comments section.